+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Great point mom. However, the do need to adjust somewhere. Like a mole would live under ground, but a starr fish and nautalis would live in water...we could use a water level so what if like zombie farm the treeworld moved to an exspanded base with water pools for water critters and under ground cavern for under ground critters and a tree segment for tree critters...kind of like haveing diff worlds but on same map. this would eleminate over crowding on branches and give more exspantion to treeworld. it would mean more work to collect but it would be not as monotonous as just scrolling and then we would be able to "design" the area to be sutable for our critters to produce more food and gems as yyou exspand and make them happy. This would also allow room for the critter fighting den that some has suggested and an exspanded reg den for holding critters.

@Anja - love the idea about split branches. If I have multiple of the critters, I often want to send a specific critter, not the random one I get now.

@rhoda - I know you are right. If PF allows 200 branches my tree MUST have 200 branches. My point is that 80 is enough. Every time I get a new critter or pair a critter, I make a decision about who leaves my tree (usually the most common/quickest). So I have 2 ramels and 2 willies (don't even think it!), and one one froggy, turtle, skunk, etc.

As far as the den - I like it and use it like the mausoleum on ZF. Different habitats for different critters makes sense also (who ever heard of an elephant in a tree???), but if you have 80 branches + 80 field spots + 80 water spots + 80 underground spots - it makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

Personally, I'd like the critters to keep coming and the branches remain at 80 - but that's just one man's opinion.

I like the idea of having different environments..for example, if you zoom out of your tree there would be a small pond, underground grassy area, maybe a hill...basically a picture. If you click the pond or ocean, it would zoom in and there would be a few spots for sea critters on branches of a coral reef..click on the mountain, a few spots for land critters..

With apple devices we can zoom in or out. It would be cool to zoom in on the tree and have our tree at 80 branches..zoom into another area, etc. it's little spots within a big one. That would decrease the scrolling and add to more than just having a tree. Sorry if it's confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenkj View Post
    I like the idea of having different environments..for example, if you zoom out of your tree there would be a small pond, underground grassy area, maybe a hill...basically a picture. If you click the pond or ocean, it would zoom in and there would be a few spots for sea critters on branches of a coral reef..click on the mountain, a few spots for land critters..

With apple devices we can zoom in or out. It would be cool to zoom in on the tree and have our tree at 80 branches..zoom into another area, etc. it's little spots within a big one. That would decrease the scrolling and add to more than just having a tree. Sorry if it's confusing.
    I really like this idea!!

I posted something almost exactly like this a month ago or so.
    I think it's in Ideas & Suggestions!
    (go find it!NOW.)
    Loves Hydras and any type of cats on my tree.

Love to trade critters on my tree C.B.Inc

Thanks,~_Hydra_

"(some awesome and wise saying)" -Hydra