+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Thread:

Tree World Game

Tree World Game

Although I'm not going to talk about Zombie Farm, I didn't know where else to put this post!

Anyway, I just recently downloaded your new free app Tree World. Its pretty good but in case people don't know about it, the concept is similar to Pocket Frogs in that people must collect various 'critters' including common, uncommon, rare, legendary and limited ones which can be purchased in the market using 'vita gems' (your equivalent for brains or gems) or 'tree food', both of which can be earned during gameplay or puchased though in-app purchasing. These critters live on your tree and feed off the stuff found on the branches (eg vines, moss, flowers). I'm currently on 7 branches (the height of my tree).

I was wondering, could you guys introduce a feature where you can choose what sort of notifications you want? I'm getting really annoyed every time a notification comes up saying that I can summon new critters (which comes up ten minutes after playing the game)? I would also welcome Game Center support, like achievements. And a zoom out feature so we can view our entire tree (this will be useful after having a really tall tree).

I know you only just recently published the game, but these a just a few suggestions to keep in mind for your next update.

It's great to see that The Playforge is experimenting outside their zombie franchise. Once again, you guys are the best!
    Last edited by Ease96; 03-23-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    Ease96

Zombie Farm fan since March 2010.
    Proud owner of the elusive Crazy Zombie

Re: Tree World Game

Thanks for starting this thread.

I've actually got a bug to report. I only downloaded this game a couple of days ago onto my ipad2 and I've just completed my first trade of a critter. I went to open up the game after initiating a trade a few hours ago. A dialogue box comes up telling me that the trade has been successful. So I hit the tick and the box goes away... Then immediately comes back again. No matter how many times I hit the tick, the dialogue box telling me that the trade has been successful just keeps coming back and the game itself won't load up.

I've looked for this game in the ap store and couldn't find it. Hmmm

Its not officially out yet. And Its have been out with the beta version just last month.

I have been playing it until recently, it got an update and all my data are gone. And now you can't find it yet it the app store. I believe they are still making the game. For those who have the game, you can still play it. Its pretty fun I would say, but I'm abit angry that they reset my data.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedgirl View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread.

I've actually got a bug to report. I only downloaded this game a couple of days ago onto my ipad2 and I've just completed my first trade of a critter. I went to open up the game after initiating a trade a few hours ago. A dialogue box comes up telling me that the trade has been successful. So I hit the tick and the box goes away... Then immediately comes back again. No matter how many times I hit the tick, the dialogue box telling me that the trade has been successful just keeps coming back and the game itself won't load up.
    Well, the bug seems it be fixed. It loaded up fine today.

So hang on, Tree World is still in beta? I live in Australia and it's available right now on our app store. Hmm...

Anyway The Playforge could possibly make the game more fun and addicitve. The only enjoyable thing anout the game is the chance of winning rare or legendary critters form Poppy but other then that the game has little to offer. All you can do is gain more branches, make a taller tree and get more animals. There's not much to it.

I'm not going to say whether I like the game or not at this stage as vahn57 reported that it may still be in beta. I look forward to more content and updates to the game (please put Gamecenter leaderboards and acheivements!).
    Ease96

They have implented the trade critters function with friends and you can add friends and visit them to trade.

And there are more critters this time than the previous version.

But its kind of lag when you first open it. Its not officially out as when you type the game in app store, it will not show.

There's a facebook page about them recently. I think it will come out in another or 2 weeks time.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/TreeWorldGame

I have a bug to report. I've been playing the game for over a week now and got up to 28 branches then my game won't load. It'd get past the opening screen and then boot me back to my main screen. Then I tried again later and it loaded but it started the game over!!! How can I get my game back? I'd rather not have to re-grow the whole thing.

Hi Evelyn,

Sorry to hear about your problem! Have you tried contacting Playforge support yet? They can be contacted at support@theplayforge.com

Make sure you include your Playforge account name as well as the 'in-game code' (which can be found at the bottom of the options menu in the format P1234567.

Hope this helps and good luck with your problem!
    Ease96

Re: Tree World Game s

I tried emailing support but could not provide my in-game code as I no longer can open the options screen. All I get is Poppy in the middle of the screen. From the Facebook page it looks like many others are having the same problem. I hope it can be fixed.

Re: Tree World Game s

hunp is happy

thank you but how do you play

the object of the game is to collect different critters and make them happy by using the right type of plant on their branch.you can view what the critter like and dislikes by tapping the critter,tapping the blue i and it gives you that information.you can buy critters from the market with Vita Gems or with certain amounts of tree food.Poppy the fairy helps you by summoning new critters for free which you can do by tapping on the house in the bottom left corner of the screen.you can move or place critters by tapping on the picture of a net when you tap on a critter.you can visit neighbors by tapping on the gear and tapping neighbors.you can easily trade with neighbors to get critters you want for your tree.you need to grow your tree and make it taller to be able to get more critters.the critters give tree food which you need to use when you grow your tree and obtain some critters from the market.Well,those are the basics,i bet you can figure out the rest.Good Luck

-HYDRA
    Loves Hydras and any type of cats on my tree.

Love to trade critters on my tree C.B.Inc

Thanks,~_Hydra_

"(some awesome and wise saying)" -Hydra

Bugs!

I like the game, but tree world has far too many bugs. For one, trade doesn't update!!! So the trade icons under man of my critters will never go away!!

Talking RE: trading away anything i have more than one of

Im trading away anythinh i have more than one of such as :froggy penquin bandicoon tarantula chameleon lemur bunny pig bunny dragonfly elephant star nosed mole turtle treehorse pls trade me something i dont have
    Last edited by John d the zombie; 05-01-2012 at 04:32 AM.

can i playhttp://forum.theplayforge.com/images/smilies/confused.png

[B

zippy24 is a spammer.
    Loves Hydras and any type of cats on my tree.

Love to trade critters on my tree C.B.Inc

Thanks,~_Hydra_

"(some awesome and wise saying)" -Hydra

Hey guys get me my tree world name is ugh fury I am on 53 braches

Common uncommon for rare ledgandary and limited seriesly

Hello Ugh fury, how come you give your limited away for comon? If you seriously doing this i put trades in for your limited.