+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THOOHT View Post
    @2007zombiefarmer

I know what you mean. I wanted to make such as a chart as well! However, most of my critters have grown by the time I started this. To chart the progressive production rates of ALL critters is just too tedious and time consuming for me.

So like you, I am looking forward if anyone has such a list to share

Waiting in anticipation,
    Thooht
    Your nerd has arrived......
    All, be advised, these numbers are based off of NO plant bonuses.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by presrvd; 10-16-2014 at 06:21 AM. Reason: BUMPDATE!

Looks like the Eel was a little preemptive, and not supposed to be released just yet. We'll have to wait a bit longer for those numbers...

Quote Originally Posted by presrvd View Post
    All, be advised, these numbers are based off of NO plant bonuses. Also, I currently have no info on the Electric Eel, it's still showing up as a clock on me. The Winged Egg and Rock Runner specs are speculative, as I do not have access to those critters, either. Thanks to Elusia, I can now at least say that the numbers for the Rock Runner and the Winged Egg are good. I will post the Electric Eel numbers as soon as they stop being clocks.
    Wow just wow
    Happy Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by presrvd View Post
    All, be advised, these numbers are based off of NO plant bonuses. Also, I currently have no info on the Electric Eel, it's still showing up as a clock on me. The Winged Egg and Rock Runner specs are speculative, as I do not have access to those critters, either. Thanks to Elusia, I can now at least say that the numbers for the Rock Runner and the Winged Egg are good. I will post the Electric Eel numbers as soon as they stop being clocks.
    That's fantastic, Presrvd!!!!! Now, I can update my spreadsheet!! Thank you so much for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by THOOHT View Post
    That's fantastic, Presrvd!!!!! Now, I can update my spreadsheet!! Thank you so much for sharing
    I could just send you the spreadsheet....or provide a link to it...

Electric Eel's numbers have been added, now that it is officially available. =)

Superior effort

Playforge community couldn't ask for nor expect a more timely response much-less so presentable. Thanks just does not seem to cover it. A testament to quality of base product to attract and hold attention of such talented, dedicated people....presvrd is one such blazing example of brilliance the effort and willingness to share the work.

Have been very impressed with Playforge CS as diamond standard for industry but their forum members take it a notch above. Well, done in deed.

In closing and for our laugh of the day no matter where you are on this globe, can you imagine how much better off. we would all be if governments worked as well and as efficiently? Close to line, yes, but laughable as well as yet another applause to all the hard work put out for the love of the game!

aloha,
    2007zombiefarmer
    Last edited by 2007zombiefarm; 03-27-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    ---------
    2007zombiefarmer
    2007dreamfarmer
    rylli zombie farm

I think I may just start a new thread, so I can put the sheet on the first post....similar to the Almanac. I think that would be easier than all the page changing and scrolling.....

Mmmmmmm. I just re-read this whole thread. There are actually multiple formats of lists here. I think I'll go remove my thread. I don't want to take away from the other relevant information in this thread....

Either way works and again. Your thoughtfulness is to be commended...maybe, suggests to PF or a MOD that they just put a sticky, ala almanac titled critter production/rankings and just have the raw data in there and if the folks whom are deeply interested, they will do the research to find the actual threads where it all began...I think it works that way, at least it did in something similar over in zombie farm2....but, again, your work, time, help has/is greatly welcomed and has been extremely helpful to us making this game a lot more lively and fast pasted for all, from six years to 45. This last week has been most fun playing than previous four combined.

Mahalo....2007zombiefarmer
    ---------
    2007zombiefarmer
    2007dreamfarmer
    rylli zombie farm

bumpdate.......=)

Updated production info on Stingray, Giant Salamander & Rooster Horse. Refer to Post #21, as that is the only table I updated.....

Oddly, both of my beavers are level 3, and both are on the same type of decoration, but they seem to have different food production.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Wang View Post
    Oddly, both of my beavers are level 3, and both are on the same type of decoration, but they seem to have different food production.
    Not to be rude or anything, but your repeating yourself, and I already posted a link in your thread regarding the issue. If you still have questions regarding it, try not walking over other peoples' threads and update your own. I apologize for being so abrupt, but it is somewhat annoying...

Updated post #21 with Cicada and Arctic Fox....

Well, I personally prefer 1 hr limited critters, because at level 4 they can produce over 2300 tree food, which means in a day it can produce 2300*24 = 55200, which really is a lot!

The Great Works

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Wang View Post
    Well, I personally prefer 1 hr limited critters, because at level 4 they can produce over 2300 tree food, which means in a day it can produce 2300*24 = 55200, which really is a lot!
    Glad to see you doing your home work. Trust you found your Licky and that the posted data shows Uncle Ham being the only answer. However, as pointed out elsewhere, data entry or PF production value changes may be a factor in you thread question...as for the aforementioned hogwash above, you have clearly stated on a number of occasions that you prefer two hour producers...yet another change for change sake or stirring for stirring sake. The extraordinary work these people have done was done so out love for the "game" and did so with sharing the mind numbing hard work with us forum users as a "GENERAL" reference guide not to be critiqued by the unhelpful.

So that they continue to do all these amazingly tedious finger numbing, arthritic inducing work for our immense benefit can you please refrain from you abysmal track record of not posting anything not beneficial to vast majority of forum members as to not discourage these great, kind, and actually useful posters from posting their great and useful posts....please do not post rubbish if you can be so kind!

Kinda fell behind on this list, but it's all up-to-date now. Refer to post #21 for the most recent table.

Hey so awesome of you to keep updated with this thread, i sticky'd it on top of newbie section as well Thanks heaps xo
    Happy Halloween

I made a spreadsheet for critter productivity like the one at the top here shortly after I started playing, and I've just come up with an improvement: calculating likely TF collection per day.

I sorted my critter list by the time it takes them to produce, then guessed at how many times I'm likely to be able to click on them per day. On a day when I don't have to work I figured those 30 second produces might get clicked on 50 times, 15 minute produces might get clicked on 12 times, and I should be able to collect from the 12 hour producers twice. Enter that into a column, and make one last column equal the amount the produce X # of times I estimate I can collect per day. Then sort!

Another way to get even crazier with your analysis: add a column for branch multiplier. (Q: I'm not buying any improved branches because I like to resort my critters a lot; should I quit that?)

Since my spreadsheet doesn't contain every critter, and the number of collections is going to be highly individualized, I'm not posting the entire thing - just a bit to show how it works.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 245
Size:  43.3 KB